Hello! Some things about me, quick and dirty until I make this pretty:
- I remembered how to make lists!
- Name: Kalmia, though if you know me as another name bc we know each other or you came here thru a diff site... that's cool and you should still call me the name you know. This site isn't truly anonymous because it's connected to other accounts of mine Online, but currently it feels weird to put my name here. Breaks the vibe or w/e
- What other things do I call you?: He/him pronouns only, you can call me generally masc terms but honestly just call me comrade. Don't call me bud or buddy unless you're at least 40.
- Number: I'm 29. So if you do interact with me keep that in mind!
- Where am I? Somewhere that gets 4 seasons but one of them is UNREASONABLE and it fucking SNOWS in MAY (so.... probably further north than you unless you also live in winter hell)
- What am I? A vampire, DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Why am I? why is anyone..... well. I was put on this earth to be a dumb little gothic bisexual and engage in a dumb little gothic bisexual life. But instead I got hard labour and people rubbing sandpaper all over me.... spiritually.......... What's next? Sandblasting? Maybe by this time next year I'll be cleaned up enough to fit in at a pride parade Thinking Emoji
- How am I? So nice of you to ask! I'm not how I exist either but in a special number of days I'll be 30. Science can't explain that one!!!!! checkmate aethetits!!!!!!
- Why don't I cut my hair and get a job? I'm growing it out for that moment when you go to a suck a dick and have to tie it back. It feels good to take a moment to prepare for something! And I think jobs are just something the government made up to keep us from learning the TRUTH about CINNAMON and CARDBOARD.... think about it.... don't be a sheeple....
- Why do I talk like I was born 50 years ago? Do you ever feel 50 years old? I love to be a millenial but my joints have always been 50 years old. The doctor pulled me out and was like 'damn this one's fucking old!!! god!!! Look at it...' Anyway the real answer is that I was joking about the conspiracy thing...
- Do I think I'm funny? In the moment yeah.... when I read back over this in a week I'm going to be so embarrassed. Humiliating yourself on the internet is what having a personal website is all about though (except humiliating yourself on the internet through social media apps is about a billion times worse. Stop putting your real name on your tiktok videos!!!)
- Other than being a cool and sexy goth, what am I into? Well... I love esoteric shit purely for entertainment value and also using it as a tool for self discovery (I've been learning cartomancy which I really like). I don't really have an attention span for both a steady interest and any level of belief in any given thing, but I don't find it necessary to believe in things to decide to pay attention to them. Besides, I'll take encouragement wherever I can get it!
I LOVE music and I love knowing NOTHING about the bands I'm listening to. I do try to make sure we are.... in similar political spheres... but nobody's fucking wiki or w/e comes right out with the good info on that, so I just use common sense and hope I'm not listening to a nazi. I think ever genre of music has it's merits and it's good songs in it. Some of them have a handful that I like and some are pretty foundational to my life. Doom & sludge metal has been the majority of my lullabies for when I really need something comforting. I was definitely a snob metal head when I was a teen, I quickly grew out of that even though I DID have good taste (and a lot of guilty pleasures lmao). Now I try very hard not to have guilty pleasures and just enjoy the shit I like because I like it. The older I get the less I can handle preteniousness around music (and other things). I haven't been keeping up with pop music since the last time I had a job that played the radio, but there's so much music in the world that it's not like I haven't been listening to ANY pop music. I love disco a lot, and like two years ago I only listened to techno remixes of Enya for like 4 months. So it does vary, especially if it's gay shit (Orville Peck did have me caught up in his incredible range for like a full year.... great for caterwauling in the shower).
Obviously I also like art. I love.... visuals...... yeah. Love to look at stuff. Love to try to make stuff to look at. Internet's great for that! I can never seem to capture exactly what I'm trying to express visually but I figure I'm trying to put physical environments on paper. Maybe I should just make super impractical interior designs instead. That would be one of my jobs if we had communism. (The other would be something like an occupational therapist probably!)
Well if I talk any more than this won't be quick anymore. So bye for now!